Interduce the office
Mahmoud Belhaj Office for Accounting and Legal Review, since its establishment in 2003, has adopted strategic objectives to provide excellent financial services with a high degree of quality and reliability to all customers, whether local or foreign companies operating in Libya in oil activities and industrial companies in the field of accounting and auditing according to local and international standards and according to What is stipulated in tax law and tax advice We also provide financial and economic advice and study the market and propose it to our valued customers in understanding the local conditions and environment surrounding their activities and making them constantly aware of developments in legislation, laws and decisions that have an impact on the management of their investments in Libya.
- Hold an initial meeting with the client
- Conducting a preliminary study to get acquainted with the current situation, and it may include a field visit, review of some documents, and meetings with decision-makers to develop a full picture of them in terms of tax problems and how to deal with them in the most appropriate legal way to avoid any additional taxes or legal problems.
- Prepare and present offers to provide consulting services based on what is found.
- Adopting the interim work stage as a basic item within the mission boundaries.
- Submit reports on the needs and requirements of the professionals to provide them.
- Selecting qualified consultants and forming a highly qualified work team and trying to solve all tax and legal problems.
Mahmoud Mustafa Belhaj
« senior partner »
He is a specialist with more than 20 years of experience in the field of auditing and preparing accounts.
« Partner »
A specialist from and has extensive experience in the field of auditing work with experience over 8 years.
Contact us if you have any questions.